Santa Teresa, Costa Rica · Oct 30 – Nov 4, 2016
It’s easy to be there
Join Circle Yoga teachers Rebecca Bly and Mora Solano Lavin for six days in the Pacific Coast beach town of Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. This retreat is designed for students of all levels to practice yoga and movement in a beautiful and peaceful setting.
Yoga practices with Rebecca will focus on working deeply into the body to let go of physical tension in order to restore energy and balance. They will include a blend of slow vinyasa flow, restorative yoga, and meditation.
Classes with Mora will focus on exploring creative movement, releasing tension, and celebrating community. They will include mindful movement and qi gong, an introduction to the joyful practice of Shake Your Soul® and a playful exploration of Latin and world rhythms.
This retreat is open to people of all abilities and experiences. Rebecca and Mora will offer modifications and variations to meet your individual needs.
Your retreat package includes a one-hour massage at Pranamar Resort. We will also take a half-day excursion as a group to explore the natural beauty of the Nicoya Peninsula. You will have the chance to ride a zip line across the treetops, drive an ATV through mountain roads, and hike down to the waterfalls of the nearby town of Montezuma.
A Typical Daily Schedule
7am – Morning yoga
9am – Breakfast
10am-5pm – Free time and lunch
5pm – Evening yoga / movement & dance
7pm – Dinner
Your 6-day/5-night Circle Yoga Retreat includes:
- Accommodations at Pranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat
- Daily morning and evening classes in the spacious covered outdoor yoga shala with your Circle Yoga teachers
- Three healthy gourmet meals a day from Pranamar’s restaurant, Buddha Eyes (vegetarian options available)
- One 60-minute massage from an experienced massage therapist in the spa at Pranamar
- One half-day group excursion to Montezuma: ride an ATV through the mountains, take a zipline across the treetops, hike to waterfalls and visit the sandy white beaches of this local town
- Unlimited filtered water, coffee and tea
- Personal service from Pranamar’s staff for personal requests and needs during your stay
- Use of yoga mats & props during classes
Fees & Registration Information
Retreat Dates: Oct 30 – Nov 4, 2016
Rates per person
$2695 double occupancy (plus tax)
$3195 single occupancy (plus tax)
You must be at least 18 years of age to register. If you are traveling with a friend, you can request to room together.
What’s Not Included
The following items are not included in the price of the retreat:
- Transportation between the airport in Tambor and Pranamar (approximately $65 total each way total for up to 4 people)
- Any alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks other than water, coffee, and tea in the hotel
- One lunch out on our group excursion to Montezuma (about $20)
- Surf Lessons
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Fishing Tour
- Horseback Riding Tour
- Guided Cabo Blanco Nature Hike
- Spa Treatments and Body Work (one 60-minute massage is included in your retreat cost)
Getting to Costa Rica
Fly to Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) in San Jose, Costa Rica. Take a short 20 minute domestic flight from there to Tambor with Nature Air or Sansa Airlines. Then take a one-hour taxi ride, which we will arrange for you, to Pranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat.
Please email us at email@example.com.