The Yogic Science of Breath
Sunday, May 31 – Jun 21
Join Eduardo for this Zoom workshop series about the science of pranayama and how to practice specific breathing techniques to heal, revitalize, and expand your human experience in body, mind, and spirit. In modern terms, pranayama can be described as one of the main neurohacking techniques for self-actualization, which is key to breaking old habits and improving cognitive functioning, mobility, and even athletic performance.
This four-part series will include lecture, practice, and discussion to provide you with the foundational knowledge and hands-on experience to integrate the ancient and time-proven richness of pranayama into your daily routine. All levels welcome.
· Anatomy of the breath: physical and energetic perspectives
· Strengthening the breathing muscles
· Developing awareness of inner body sensations and mental states
· Theory and practice of breathing techniques: what, how, when, and for how long
· Pranayama as the gateway to meditation
· Establishing your own pranayama practice
This workshop series will be offered on Zoom. Workshops are not recorded, so be sure to join us for the live event! Registrants will receive the Zoom link and password 24 hours prior to the first scheduled session. If you register within 24 hours of the workshop, we'll send the Zoom link shortly after we receive your registration. Registration closes 10 minutes before the first session begins. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.