Through the Circle Yoga Connects scholarship program, we are working toward making our yoga and mindfulness community as diverse as the city we call home. We provide as many partial scholarships as we can for:
- Yoga students participating in our regular classes and workshops
- Kids attending Circle Yoga Summer Camp (ages 6-12)
- Yoga practitioners who want to learn to teach yoga to kids and/or adults
We provide support for individuals who are experiencing economic hardship and whose financial circumstances may prevent them from participating in programs at Circle Yoga. Priority is given to applicants with identities often underrepresented in mainstream American yoga culture. These include but are not limited to BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) and people who are disabled, queer/trans, and larger bodied.
Below, please follow the link for the type of scholarship support you are seeking at this time. We will follow up within 5 business days after receiving your application.
- Classes and workshops scholarship application
- Summer camp scholarship application
- Teacher training scholarship application
If you have questions about Circle Yoga’s scholarship program, contact us. We hope to be able to support you, your practice, and your community!