Cancellation Policies for In-Studio Classes
Because capacity is extremely limited in-person classes, the following cancellation policies will apply to students who reserve space for classes at the studio:
- Any cancellation for an in-person class must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the class start time. With this cancellation, the student retains their class credit to use at a later date.
- For cancellations made within less than 24 hours of the class start time, the student will be billed a late cancellation fee of $25 but will retain their class credit to use at a later date.
- If a student chooses to cancel their reservation for an in-person class within 24 hours before class, they are welcome to use that class credit to take the same class online instead. However, they will still be billed a late cancellation fee of $25 when they cancel their in-person reservation.
- For no-shows, the class credit will be deducted from the student’s account and they will be billed a no-show fee of $25.
Waitlist Policies for In-Studio Classes
- Joining the waitlist for an in-person class commits you to taking the class if space becomes available, unless you actively remove yourself from the list. If you no longer want to take the class, log into your account and click the WAITLIST button to remove your name from the waitlist.
- If you are pulled from the waitlist but are no longer available to take the space, follow the directions in the email or text notification to remove yourself from the class, or email us at email@example.com. If you are not able to come to class and we do not hear from you, the class credit will be deducted from your account.
- We close the waitlist 60 minutes before the class start time, which gives you at least 60 minutes to get to class if space opens up.
Classes — For session registrations, full refunds minus a $25 administrative fee are given prior to the first week of classes. Pro-rated refunds, minus a $25 administrative fee, are given through the fourth week of any session. After the fourth week of any session, no refunds can be given. The studio may make exceptions in the case of extended illness or injury.
Mini Series — Refunds are provided, minus a $25 administrative fee, prior to the first class of each mini series. After the first class, no refunds can be given.
Workshops — Unless otherwise noted on our website, workshop refunds are provided minus a 20% administrative fee if the student cancels at least 48 hours before the workshop. Sorry, no refunds are given within 48 hours of the workshop.
Special Events — Day-long and special event workshops may have different refund policies, which are noted in individual workshop descriptions on our website under workshops.
Gift certificates — Gift certificates expire 5 years from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Sharing Classes with Family Members
Family members living in the same household may share class registrations or passes. Family members living in separate households are not permitted to share registrations or passes. Learn more about how to share classes with your family members.
Family Yoga participation
Family Yoga is a two-participant class. The fees listed here cover one adult/child pair for Family Yoga. This is the only class for which the fee for one class covers two participants. If you have more than two family members participating in a Family Yoga class, those additional family members (children or adults) must sign up separately. For more information and assistance in registering additional participants, contact us.
Private Session / Massage Cancellations
Please notify your massage therapist or private session teacher at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel an appointment. Full payment is required if cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance.