Waiver and Release Agreement
Before taking classes or workshops with Circle Yoga Cooperative, all adult students and parents/guardians of kids under 18 must agree to the following Waiver and Release Agreement. By registering through our online system, you are agreeing to this waiver and release.*
Waiver and Release Agreement
As the student taking classes or workshops with Circle Yoga Cooperative (CYC), I understand that Circle Yoga (CY) classes include physical movements and exertion. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in CY classes, whether in-person or online. I represent and warrant that I am in good health and physical condition and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in CY classes, whether in-person or online. In addition, I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class. If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature below verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate. In consideration of being permitted to participate in CY classes, whether in-person or online, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in CY classes, whether in-person or online, I expressly irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter for any reason against Circle Yoga LLC, its owners, employees and independent contractors, for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in a CY class, whether in-person or online.
For Parents Registering Children for Kids Classes, Workshops, or Camp: I am the parent and/or guardian of the minor child/children for whom I am registering. I have read this release and permission and fully understand its contents, and I have the full right and authority to execute this release and permission.
Photos: I may be photographed while at the studio and these photographs may appear in Circle Yoga promotional materials unless otherwise specified. No person whose photograph is used will be identified by name, nor will any compensation be extended for such use.
*Students registering in person at the studio will sign a copy of this waiver and release agreement.
Family Member Registrations
Household family members can share a Zoom class registration. Family members who live outside your household are not eligible to share a registration.
When 2 (or more) people in your household share a registration to participate in a single Zoom class, this counts as 2 (or more) classes.
If 2+ people in your household are participating in a single class, please be sure to enter all participants' names when signing up for the class through Zoom. Our teachers are paid based on the number of students who participate in their Zoom classes, so it's important that attendance for each participating student is recorded.
Below is a sample of how you can enter both participants' names when using one Zoom account.
- Classes: Full refunds, minus a $25 administrative fee, are happily given prior to the first week of classes. Pro-rated refunds, minus a $25 administrative fee, are happily given through the fourth week of any session. Sorry, after the fourth week of any session, no refunds can be given.
- Mini Series: Refunds are provided, minus a $25 administrative fee, prior to the first class of each mini series. After the first class, no refunds can be given.
- Workshops: Unless otherwise noted on our website, workshop refunds are provided minus a 20% administrative fee if the student cancels at least 48 hours before the workshop. Sorry, no refunds are given within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Special Events: Day-long and special event workshops may have different refund policies, which are noted in individual workshop descriptions on our website at workshops
- Gift certificates: Gift certificates expire 5 years from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.