Fees and Registration
Register now for the Winter Session!
Join us for the Winter Session (Jan 3 - Mar 27) with prorated fees and enjoy:
- A full schedule of nearly 60 virtual classes per week
- More than 15 hybrid (with in-person option) classes each week
- A full video library with 90 days of classes available to students who register for 2 or more classes per week
|Fees for Winter 2022|
Jan 17 - Mar 27
|4 class pass||Single |
|Cost per class||$18||$16||$15||$20||$22|
|Access to videos||no||yes||yes||no||no|
* If signing up for more than 3 classes per week during the Winter Session, add $150 for each additional class registration.
Winter Session 2022 Terms
- Household family members may share a registration. Learn more.
- Fees are prorated based on the week you register
- Winter Session registrations expire March 27, 2022
- For those who are eligible, access to the video library expires March 27, 2022
- Registered students may use their classes anytime during the session
- Single drop-in purchases are valid for 60 days
- The 4 Class Pass is valid for 30 days*
- DC sales tax will be added at checkout
* Given the 14-day holiday break, any 4 Class Passes purchased between now and Dec. 19 will be valid for 44 days instead of 30.
3 for $33 Offer for New Students
With this introductory offer, you can access any 3 classes for $11 per class (plus tax). Students with a 3 for $33 may sign up for any class, whether in person or online, on the regular class schedule. The 3 for $33 offer expires 180 days from the date of purchase. Students with the 3 for $33 do not have access to the video library.
4 Class Pass - $80
Access any 4 live Zoom classes for $20 per class (plus tax). Students with a 4 Class Pass may sign up for any class, whether in person or online, on the regular class schedule. Students with the 4 Class Pass do not have access to the video library. This bundle expires 30 days after purchase.
Single Drop In - $22
Students are welcome to drop in to any class on the schedule for $22/class (plus tax). Drop-in students may sign up for any class, whether in person or online, on the regular class schedule. Please note that drop-in students do not have access to recorded classes. Unused drop-ins expire 30 days after purchase.
Shared Family Registration
Family members living in the same household may share a class registration. The fees listed above cover one participant only. Adult family members sharing a registration need to sign up separately for the individual classes they attend. Learn more about shared family registrations.
Family Yoga Participation
Family Yoga is a two-participant class. The fees listed above cover one adult/child pair for Family Yoga. This is the only class for which the fee for one class covers two participants. If you have more than two family members participating in a Family Yoga class, those additional family members (children or adults) must sign up separately. For more information and assistance in registering additional participants, contact us.
We know that that coronavirus pandemic has led to job loss and financial strain for many people. As always, Circle Yoga offers scholarships to students who need financial support to participate in classes, trainings, and other offerings at the studio. Please complete the scholarship application. Circle Yoga staff should be in touch within one business day.