Fees and Registration
Register for fall classes today!
Fees are prorated: Sept 20 - Aug 24 (5 weeks)
Join us for classes this fall and enjoy:
- A full schedule of 50+ virtual classes per week
- More than 15 hybrid or in-person classes each week
- A full video library with 90 days of classes available to students who register for 2 or more classes per week
|Prorated fees for Fall Session A|
Sept 20-Oct 24
|4 class pass||Single |
|Cost per class||$18||$16||$15||$20||$22|
|Access to videos||no||yes||yes||no||no|
* If signing up for more than 3 classes per week, add $75 for each additional class registration.
Fall Session A Terms
- Household family members may share a registration. Learn more.
- Fees are prorated based on the week you register
- Fall Session A registrations expire October 24, 2021
- For those who are eligible, access to the video library expires October 24, 2021
- Registered students may use their classes anytime during the session
- Single drop-in purchases are valid for 60 days
- The 4 Class Pass is valid for 30 days
- DC sales tax will be added at checkout
3 for $33 Offer for New Students
With this introductory offer, you can access any 3 live Zoom classes for $11 per class (plus tax). Students with a 3 for $33 may sign up for any class, whether in person or online, on the regular class schedule. The 3 for $33 offer expires 180 days from the date of purchase. Students with the 3 for $33 do not have access to the video library.
4 Class Pass - $80
Access any 4 live Zoom classes for $20 per class (plus tax). This bundle expires 30 days after purchase. Students with a class pass may sign up for any class, whether in person or online, on the regular class schedule. Students with the 4 Class Pass do not have access to the video library.
Single Drop In - $22
Students are welcome to drop in to any class on the schedule for $22/class (plus tax). Drop-in students may sign up for any class, whether in person or online, on the regular class schedule. Please note that drop-in students do not have access to recorded classes. Unused drop-ins expire 60 days after purchase.
Shared Family Registration
Family members living in the same household may share a class registration. The fees listed above cover one participant only. Adult family members sharing a registration need to sign up separately for the individual classes they attend. Learn more about shared family registrations.
Family Yoga Participation
Family Yoga is a two-participant class. The fees listed above cover one adult/child pair for Family Yoga. This is the only class for which the fee for one class covers two participants. If you have more than two family members participating in a Family Yoga class, those additional family members (children or adults) must sign up separately. For more information and assistance in registering additional participants, contact us.
We know that that coronavirus pandemic has led to job loss and financial strain for many people. As always, Circle Yoga offers scholarships to students who need financial support to participate in classes, trainings, and other offerings at the studio. Please complete the scholarship application. Circle Yoga staff should be in touch within one business day.