Fees and Registration
It's time to register for the Summer Session!
Jun 28 - Aug 22 (8 weeks)
This summer, Circle Yoga will offer:
- A full schedule of 50 classes per week via Zoom
- 2-3 hybrid classes each day which can accommodate up to 6 students per class at the studio while other students connect to the same class via Zoom
- A full video library with 90 days of classes available to students who register for 2 or more classes per week
As a registered student, you or your household family members can choose to take 1, 2, 3 or more virtual or in-person classes per week. Students who register for at least 2 classes per week also have access to the video library.
Jun 28 - Aug 22
|4 class pass||Single drop-in|
|Cost per class||$18||$16||$15||$20||$22|
|Access to videos||no||yes||yes||no||no|
* If signing up for more than 3 classes per week, add $120 for each additional class registration.
Summer Session Terms
- The Summer Session is 8 weeks
- Fees are prorated based on the week you register
- Summer registrations expire August 22, 2021
- For those who are eligible, access to the video library expires August 22, 2021
- Registered students may use their classes anytime during the session
- Single drop-in purchases are valid for 60 days
- The 4 Class Pass is valid for 30 days
- DC sales tax will be added at checkout
3 for $33 Offer for New Students
With this introductory offer, you can access any 3 live Zoom classes for $11 per class (plus tax). Students with a 3 for $33 may sign up in advance for any class, and registration is open up until the scheduled class start time. The 3 for $33 offer expires 180 days from the date of purchase. Students with the 3 for $33 do not have access to the video library.
4 Class Pass - $80
Access any 4 live Zoom classes for $20 per class (plus tax). This bundle expires 30 days after purchase. Students with a class pass may sign up in advance for any class on the regular class schedule. Registration is open up until the scheduled class start time. Students with the 4 Class Pass do not have access to the video library.
Single Drop In - $22
Students are welcome to drop in to any class on the schedule for $22/class (plus tax). Drop-in students may sign up in advance for any class, and registration is open up until the scheduled class start time. Please note that drop-in students do not have access to recorded classes. Unused drop-ins expire 60 days after purchase.
Shared Family Registration
Family members living in the same household may share a class registration. The fees listed above cover one participant only. Adult family members sharing a registration need to sign up separately for the individual classes they attend. Learn more about shared family registrations.
Family Yoga Participation
Family Yoga is a two-participant class. The fees listed above cover one adult/child pair for Family Yoga. This is the only class for which the fee for one class covers two participants. If you have more than two family members participating in a Family Yoga class, those additional family members (children or adults) must sign up separately. For more information and assistance in registering additional participants, contact us.
We know that that coronavirus pandemic has led to job loss and financial strain for many people. As always, Circle Yoga offers scholarships to students who need financial support to participate in classes, trainings, and other offerings at the studio. Please complete the scholarship application. Circle Yoga staff should be in touch within one business day.