Letting go of the summer… a practice of impermanence. Everything changes, including our studio! We are looking forward to hosting you in our newly renovated adult yoga studio, with its peaceful views over the treetops near Connecticut Avenue. We are sure this will provide a relaxing and quiet space for you to unwind and re-connect mind and body through the practice of mindful yoga.
Fall classes at Circle Yoga and Budding Yogis start on September 12. In addition to our regular mix of Hatha, Anusara, Iyengar and Ashtanga mindful yoga classes for all ages and stages of life (including moms-to-be), we are delighted to introduce the following NEW classes:
- Pilates with Annette, Mondays 11:15am-12:15pm; Tuesdays 6:15-7:15pm
- Belly Dance with Annette, Tuesdays 7:30-8:30pm
- Shake Your Soul with Christine, Thursdays 1:30-8:30am
- Beginning African Dance with Christine, Sundays 10:30-11:45am
In addition, we have a varied and exciting new line-up of workshops, including:
- Pathways to Happiness – Learning, not Luck, Saturday, September 24
- Integrated Movement Therapy (IMT), Friday, September 30-Sunday, October 2
- Advanced IMT Training, Monday, October 3
- Introduction to Non-violent Communication, Saturday, October 8
- Hip Openers, Sunday October 9
- What’s Your Story, Saturday, October 15
- Teaching Yoga to Kids – Budding Yogis Certification Program; Friday, November 4-Sunday, November 6
Don’t forget the 10% discount for signing up 3 weeks in advance! For information and times on all of our classes and workshops, including Budding Yogis and the Circle Yoga therapeutic yoga program, please call the studio on 202 686 1104 or visit our website at www.circleyoga.com.
Stay tuned for news of the Budding Yogis’ therapeutic yoga program, for children with special needs, starting September 12 also. In the meantime, I hope you will join us for some fun, prizes and free yoga at the Circle Yoga Open House from 10am – 1pm on September 18.
Breathing and smiling,
It’s easy to Be here.