We'd love to see you live and in person!
Before attending in-person classes at Circle Yoga, please be sure to read the in-studio practice protocols and cancellation policies below.
Of the 60 classes on our weekly schedule, most are now hybrid, which means that students can join online or in person. Simply look for classes with both IN-PERSON and ONLINE buttons on the class schedule.
In-studio practice protocols
As of Friday, May 12, we will no longer require students to provide proof of vaccination in order to attend in-person classes.
Students ages 12 and up attending in-person classes at Circle Yoga are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. At this point in time, vaccination must include the original COVID-19 primary series plus as least one booster. Before coming to class, please send a photo of your proof of vaccination with at least one booster to email@example.com, or present your card at the front desk when you arrive (photo images are accepted).
Masks are optional
Masks are fully optional for students, staff, and teachers at Circle Yoga.
Stay home if you're sick
Students, teachers, or staff should not come to the studio if they are coughing, sniffling, or sneezing, or if they have a fever or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the previous 48 hours.
The Pharmacy studio is equipped with an ERV air exchanger, which brings outside air in and pushes inside air out without having to open windows. For ventilation in Studios 2 and 3, windows can be opened as needed.
All studios are equipped with air filtration units, including certified HEPA filters.
Smaller class sizes
For adult classes, in-studio attendance will be capped at 16 students in the Pharmacy, 14 students in Studio 2, and 11 students in Studio 3.
Tips for in-studio practice
- Advance reservation is required for in-person classes. Students can reserve space for any class up to 6 weeks in advance.
- Students are welcome to bring their own props, but studio props are available for use.
- Students are welcome to attend a combination of in-person classes and livestream classes. Your class credits—as a registrant, drop-in student, 4 class pass holder, or 3 for $33 student—can be used for either type of class. Simply sign in via CowTinker for the “Online” or “In Studio” option.
Cancellation policies for in-studio classes
With COVID-19 protocols in place, space is very limited for in-person classes. To ensure that our studio space is not wasted, we ask students to always cancel reservations for classes they cannot attend. The following cancellation policies apply to in-studio class reservations:
- For cancellations made at least 2 hours in advance of the class start time, the student retains their class credit to use at a later date.
- For cancellations made within less than 2 hours of the class start time, the student will be billed a late cancellation fee of $10 but will retain their class credit to use at a later date.
- If a student does not cancel an in-person class reservation and does not attend the class, the class credit will be deducted from their account.
Waitlist procedures for in-person classes
When an in-person class is full, you can choose to join the waitlist by clicking the WAITLIST button on the class schedule. Once you have added your name to the waitlist, you are on standby to take the class, and you'll be notified by email and/or text if space opens up.
Here's how the waitlist works:
- Joining the waitlist commits you to taking the class if space becomes available, unless you actively remove yourself from the list. If you no longer want to take the class, log into your account to remove your name from the waitlist.
- If you are the first person on the waitlist and a space becomes available, the system will automatically move you into the class and will send you an email notification, as well as a text notification (if you have an updated cell phone number on your account).
- If you are pulled from the waitlist but are no longer available to take the space, follow the directions in the email or text notification to remove yourself from the class, or contact us. If you are not able to come to class and we do not hear from you, the class credit will be deducted from your account.
- We close the waitlist 60 minutes before the class start time, which gives you at least 60 minutes to get to class if space opens up.