If you have reserved space in class at the studio and are running late, please call the studio at (202) 686-1104 to let us know you're on your way. We'll be glad to hold your space. If your class is full and we don't hear from you by 5 minutes after the scheduled class start time, your space may be given to another student who is waiting.
Cancellation Policies for In-Studio Classes
Space is limited for in-person classes. To ensure that our studio space is not wasted, we ask students to always cancel reservations for classes they cannot attend. The following cancellation policies apply to in-studio class reservations:
- For cancellations made at least 2 hours in advance of the class start time, the student retains their class credit to use at a later date.
- For cancellations made within less than 2 hours of the class start time, the student will be billed a late cancellation fee of $10 but will retain their class credit to use at a later date.
- If a student does not cancel an in-person class reservation and does not attend the class, the teacher will be paid for their attendance and the class credit will be deducted from their account.
Waitlist Policies for In-Studio Classes
- Joining the waitlist for an in-person class commits you to taking the class if space becomes available, unless you actively remove yourself from the list. If you no longer want to take the class, log into your account and click the WAITLIST button to remove your name from the waitlist.
- If you are pulled from the waitlist but are no longer available to take the space, follow the directions in the email or text notification to remove yourself from the class, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not able to come to class and we do not hear from you, the class credit will be deducted from your account.
- We close the waitlist 60 minutes before the class start time, which gives you at least 60 minutes to get to class if space opens up.
Sharing Classes with Family Members
Family members living in the same household may share class registrations or passes. Family members living in separate households are not permitted to share registrations or passes. Learn more about how to share classes with your family members.
Family Yoga Participation
Family Yoga is a two-participant class. The fees listed here cover one adult/child pair for Family Yoga. This is the only class for which the fee for one class covers two participants. If you have more than two family members participating in a Family Yoga class, those additional family members (children or adults) must sign up separately. For more information and assistance in registering additional participants, contact us.
Refund requests must be submitted in writing. Submit a refund request here.
Classes — For session registrations, full refunds minus a $25 administrative fee are given prior to the first week of classes. Pro-rated refunds, minus a $25 administrative fee, are given through the third week of any session. After the third week of any session, no refunds can be given. Missed classes in one session may not be transferred for use in a future session. The studio may make exceptions in the case of extended illness or injury.
Gift Certificates — Gift certificates expire 5 years from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Special Events — Day-long and special event workshops may have different refund policies, which are noted in individual workshop descriptions on our website under workshops.
Summer Camp — See the summer camp page for full details about camp refunds, cancellations and transfers.
Trainings — Check the webpage for each individual training for details on refund policies and administrative fees. Refund requests must be received in writing.
Workshops — Unless otherwise noted on our website, workshop refunds are provided minus a 20% administrative fee if the student cancels at least 48 hours before the workshop. No refunds are given within 48 hours of the workshop. Refund requests must be received in writing.
Workshop Series — Refunds are provided, minus a $25 administrative fee, prior to the first class of each workshop series. After the first class, no refunds can be given. Refund requests must be received in writing.
- If there is any winter precipitation, or if there is a weather emergency, be sure to check the Circle Yoga home page or call the studio (202-686-1104) to be sure your in-person class is still on. Any class adjustments or cancellations will be posted on our website (except in cases of power outage) and announced on studio voicemail AT LEAST ONE HOUR before the scheduled start time of a class.
- Students who have reserved space in an in-studio class that is cancelled (or moved to an all-virtual format) can use that class credit for a future class within the same session. We do not issue class vouchers or refunds for weather-related cancellations.
- Students who wish to cancel an in-person class reservation due to weather conditions may do so without incurring a Late Cancel Fee. Contact us to request the cancellation.
- When making decisions about weather-related delays or cancellations, we do our best to assess the relative safety of roads and sidewalks around the studio, so that our students will be safe. We also have to consider the travel conditions for our teachers, most of whom do not live in the immediate neighborhood.
Private Session / Massage Cancellations
Please notify your massage therapist or private session teacher at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel an appointment. Full payment is required if cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance.